I was helping with Common Ground VBS today and was just watching all the kids playing and dancing and singing. I just sat there in aw. I was thinking about how creative God is! I mean, if I was given infinite resources and time to create anything, I never would have imaged to create anything like humans. I might have come up with a rock, but probably not! I mean, if you think about how complex and unique each person is, it's amazing! Each one of us is diffenent- even identicle twins are so different! Only someone as powerful and mighty as Our God could create that.
However, even though each of us is far different than one another, we are all loved by Him even though we don't deserve it at all! He gave us all differnet families, different gifts and abilities, and diffenet dreams and passions. But, he gave us all the same duty while here: to glorify him and further His kingdom to the ends of the earth! This duty and job we have brings so many of us together and it is amazing! A group of believers can walk into darkness and overcome the darkness with light. That is the power of Christ and the Holy Spirit! We can use our different gifts and strengths to help others and help them grow! So, even though each and every person is unique and different, we are all brought together by Christ and have the same goal. Don't wast your life and time by focusing only on yourself and your desires, but on the needs of others and the duty God gave us!
No comments:
Post a Comment